Tuesday, January 13, 2009

milkface

during one of jagger's tantrums, he flung his milk everywhere and then didn't know quite what to think. i love this picture :)

3 comments:

Britt and Rick said...

what a face! You have all been busy. Congratulations on your little girl, and christmas stockings, they look great.

Liz  said...

There is nothing better than catching a good face during a tantrum! Congrats about your girl! They are so fun, you will love it!

RMSagers said...

Hi Nicole
I finally got to talk to your mom! I told her how I loved
checking in on your blog to see Jagger (you too!). We need to get Kristen to add your mom to her blog (and we all know that getting around to those kind of things is hard for Kristen!) Will you send Kristen your mom's email - maybe that would help. Thanks!
It is fun to see how cute and happy your little family is!
DeDe

Related Posts with Thumbnails