so for Christmas, i wanted to get v a stuffed animal...since all the ones we have jagger will not part with. jagger's mono has become a part of the family and i wanted vienna to feel like she had her very own thing to become attached to. i looked, and looked, and looked and couldn't find any normal stuffed animals! they were all motorized or ugly weird barbie/yo gabba gabba stuff. what ever happened to stuffed animals?
so i took matters into my own hands and decided to make one! i choose something that would go with her bedding...and that wouldn't be too difficult. an owl. it has yet to be named, but i love the way it turned out, and i think vienna did too. she loves chewing on its eyes and ears right now. and yes, i know the eyes are buttons, and i sewed them on like it was my job, but i'll still have to keep an eye on them. what do you think??










10 comments:
First of all, V is one cute baby! and second... You did great on the owl- very impressed!
Love the owl... may have to make something like it in boy form for Sterling, and she is adorable in these pics! She totally looks like jagger in the first three. So cute.
Wow. Nice job on the owl but I have to admit that the nurse in me is still a little worried about the buttons. V is just adorable.
Fantastico!!
darling, i love it! Look at you go!! Someday when I have babies, I will hire you to make me one. By the way, we loved your Christmas card. Thanks for thinking of us!! Hope your holidays were fab!
I love it! Good work...Little V is darling and getting so big! I am so excited you are moving to vegas, please call me when you get here, I would love to get together!
CUTE!!! Great, fun pics! And I LOVE her bedding! It's super cute! Congrats on the 7d! I'm sure you're loving it! Isn't it the best having a camera you love! SHooting is so much more fun!
I think she is absolutely adorable... oh yeah and the owl looks cute too!
I checked your blog to see the cute kids my mom (A.K.A. grandma myriam) was talking about, she's right they are adorable. Oh, and I have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE that owl...if I was more crafty I would definitly copy that one.
The baby and the owl are both beautiful :-). I did the same thing for Janie, so she could have something of her own--it's so satisfying to MAKE it yourself! You are so talented. Way to go Nicole!
Post a Comment