Wednesday, November 24, 2010

apple orchard/pumpkin patch

two fun things that one would hope to go to sometime in the fall. we did both...the same day :) it was a long but really fun day. some friends we made here invited us to go with them. they go every year and told us how great the places were. it was quite a drive out over by mt. hood...but worth it in the drive alone. absolute gorgeousness everywhere we looked. but then again, that has been the case just about every day here. i still can't get over how completely lush everything is. and now we're into winter and only half the trees are naked. ahhhh. anyways, here's some pics of the day:



















  



4 comments:

Jessi said...

So fun! thats one big apple V. has there!

The Melnychuks said...

You guys got some great pictures!!! I miss the little tykes!!! I need some more Smith action in my life! I can't believe how big Vienna is getting!!! And Jagger is just so stinkin fun!

John and Anna said...

You have such a cute family! I love it!

-Anna

Heidi said...

Okay I just got caught up on your blog and now I know why the temple adventure didn't happen. Congrats on another baby boy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails