Wednesday, March 9, 2011

the due date

i don't know what it is about today, but it has been very anticlimactic in the past. both boys, due march 9th. both boys early. big, and early. and boy oh boy do i love them. we're doing great. a lot of adjusting, a lot of playing, and a lot of loving.



6 comments:

Jessi said...

he is so perfectly handsome! So glad that you have two beautiful and healthy boys! And of course, one sweet beautiful girl! What an awesome family you two have created together! miss you guys!

Monique said...

awww!!! Why oh why do we never live by each other?! these are cute pictures of very cute kids! - Is that a picture from Jagger's 4yr old shoot?? When you have a down second (or make one rather...) I should love to see more! :)

Jessica said...

Love your blog. That picture of Jagger is so cute!

Jessica said...

By the way, I am amazed at Jaggers bed! We need Alma to come and give Brady some lessons. =_

Brooke said...

Looks like a little Jaggy! I love it so much! I hope you are recovering well!

Andy and Melissa said...

So sweet... love that I get to see another little peak at Civil!!! So sweet... hope you guys are doing great. Adjusting well... we love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails