so we've had this idea for sometime now...but have finally brought it to fruition. not entirely, but a good start for this house. it is travel themed, so all the pictures are places we've been. among the places: hawaii, california, oregon, las vegas, utah, colorado, idaho, wyoming, florida, mexico, vienna and venice. and we hope to add much, much more. i also hope to add
this (among other things...), fully equipped w push pins of where we've been.
where do you long to go??
 |
| the layout on our living room floor |
 |
| up on the wall |
 |
| filled w pictures |
3 comments:
Ah it looks great! I especially like the picture in the white frame near the top right hand side-with the sky. I definitely want to go everywhere! England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Italy, Hawaii, Japan, Hong Kong, Egypt, Bulgaria..anywhere!
I love that... I might have to copy you :). It's good to finally look at your blog again after a long time!! Ya'll look great.
Looks great! Nice to see a little fine art up there ;) Love you guys!
Post a Comment