so we decided not to put jagger back in his original preschool (for a number of reasons) and have started up a joyschool with 2 other moms. jagger is the only boy, which is kind of a bummer, but he knows both girls from church and loved his first day yesterday. i'm a little apprehensive about teaching, but excited too. i'm happy that i could find something to do with him this school year...he's so smart and loves doing his 'school work'...for now :)
and here's a really cute one of ella & jagger at the park a couple months ago...love it :)
3 comments:
my mom did joyschool with me when I was little and I still to this day remember the songs I learned and some of the stuff we did. Good times
I can't believe how big he is getting- it seems like just yesterday he had us all laughing during church.
Love the pictures. I am going to put them on my blog as well. Hope you don't mind. :)
Post a Comment