Friday, September 6, 2013

um, hello...

so i kissed blogging goodbye about a year and a half ago. crazy, because it was something i really liked doing...and that took up a lot of my time. since then, we've had A LOT happen, as it usually does. and i went to get on our 'new and improved' site only to find like 3,000 spam comments on the handful of posts i actually did on there. and if i'm being honest, one of the reasons i was so slow to blog was because it was something new. and not what i was used to. so i told myself i would learn all the ins and outs and love the new site. but i never did. and i didn't want to go back. but...now i'm back. blogger may not be as cool or offer me as much customizability...but i didn't know how to use that anyway. so i'm here and i'm hoping to play some major catch up. not really caring if anyone wants to read, but more so for me. i am always on my soap box about using your pictures and not letting them just sit on your computer...and blogging was the main thing that got me taking and editing our own pictures and putting them 'out there', at least if only virtually. but then i had a nice archive of perfected pics that i could print from, etc. but now i have years (years!) to catch up on. and am feeling a bit overwhelmed. but i also am feeling motivated. so here's to the big task at hand!!! and welcome back to anyone who has decided to follow us again :)

here we are. the smiths. family of 6. just moved to arizona.

a recent-ish photo of the kiddies. on mother's day :)

7 comments:

Kristal said...

hurray! I kept forgetting to change my feed to the other blog anyway, so this is probably for the best of everyone :)

Can't wait too see what you've been up to! I've been trying to blog more too, I miss having old posts to re-read.

Deb said...

I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK AT IT!!! I always, ALWAYS checked in on your blog before. And sorry to say, but Facebook is NOT the same. Although it has allowed me to see some of your pics. Yeah!!!

Kristen Parnell said...

Yay! I'd say welcome back, but I'm not there to welcome you back. Know what I'm sayin'? But anyway, maybe I'll join you soon. What cute kiddos!

Kristen Parnell said...

And I LOVE that picture of Vienna on your sidebar!

John and Anna said...

Welcome to Arizona! Where did you move to? We are in Mesa.

alma and nicole smith said...

We are down in San Tan Valley.

stephanie and sean said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYA!

Related Posts with Thumbnails