Alma and I have been married for a year and a half, and it has been the best year and a half of our lives! We were married August 6, 2005 and added a new addition to the family with our beautiful baby boy Jagger on New Year's Day. We live in Rexburg, ID where Alma attends BYU-I and Nicole gets to enjoy the perks of being a stay at home mom. Alma's studying Biology and want to be a dentist, so we have lots of school ahead of us still!! We are excited to get out of Idaho...way too cold and barren for the both of us. We enjoy watching movies, eating really good food, playing card games, darts, making funny faces at each other, and shooting.
2 days ago


3 comments:
NICOLE! Yes, I found you off of Kelly's blog while I was "blog hopping." I can't believe you are a mom! You look so cute with your little family. I am excited to keep in touch. Welcome to blogging!
Nicole! Hi, I found you off of Blythe's blog and it was fun to catch up on your life! My parents live in Rexburg and my dad teaches at BYU-I now. It is way too cold and barren sometimes! Hope all is well!
Nicole I too was blog hopping and found your blog from Blythe's! I had no idea you were a mommy! Congrats. Welcome to the world of blogging.
Post a Comment