Saturday, February 24, 2007

the sad realization

We too have now become bloggers. I say 'we', although Alma has been making fun of me for days since I told him I wanted to join the wonderful world of blogging. I was recently invited to view one of my friends blogs and I thought, "how nerdy", but went there anyway. Hours later, I found myself 'blog hopping' as Megan so rightly named it, and was hooked. Definition for those who are lost: looking at one blog, finding a link to someone else's blog, and so on. So you're basically stuck in a world of searching your friend's, friend's, friend's blogs...and loving it in my case. This blog will hopefully be an easier, cheaper and more exciting means to keep in touch with friends and family, replacing our old website and eventually picasa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Bloggers are awesome! I blog on myspace every night! www.myspace.com/jessicakirkham

ok... maybe not *every* night...

love,

Jess

Kelly said...

YEah--Good girl. I am so glad you joined! It is fun isn't it!!--Were you referring to me as "how nerdy?"" But anyways, tell Alma it is fun and there is no shame in it. I love the family pic by the way and am so glad Jagger is doing so well:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails