Sunday, April 8, 2007

happy keaster!


We hope everyone had as good of an Easter Sunday as we did! I got to play the easter bunny last night at Jagger's 4:00am feeding and suprise my boys this morning. I hope you all love Jagger's new shirt as much as we do! I also got some new Easter shoes that are super cute. We dyed eggs last night, went to our new ward today...and I really enjoyed having Alma being able to sit with me in sacrament meeting and coming home right after church! It was a wonderful day to spend with our little family and worship and remember Jesus Christ and the resurrection.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coley! Jagger is so cute! He is actually starting to get his features now and not look like a newborn-and i LOVE his shirt! isn't it funny how excited you get over their clothes? Like its your own outfit? haha! love ya!

Mary Stuart said...

His shirt is pretty darn cute! He is getting filled out already!

mattnbeth said...

jagger is getting so big and handsome! i like his easter outfits. sounds like you had a great holiday. im glad.

Kelly said...

He looks like a little boy with his cute little outfit. I'm glad you got to go to church with him and enjoy that. What a fun family Easter!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute cousin he's going to make for Melissa and Andy's baby!

Anonymous said...

Dear Nicole and Alma:
This baby boy is just wonderful. He is very very handsome and I can tell that he will be WAY above average in every way. But, he really needs some stylin shoes on his feet!!!!!
Love, Auntie Sa

Related Posts with Thumbnails