
Yes today, April 26th of 2005 Alma and I were engaged! It was the most beautiful day, Alma picked me up and we went up Provo canyon with some Fazzoli's for a picnic. After we finished eating, we were basking in the sun and my hand was close to his chest...which was beating extreamly fast. I asked if everything was okay, and he sayd " Yes, why?". I said, "Because your hearts beating all fast and your hands are shakey". Trying to pull it off, he lifted up his hand and said, "No, theyre not, see..." as he lifted up his shaking hand. But I didn't think anything of it. Then out of nowhere (really nowhere, we had never mentioned marriage before) he started talking about the conversation he had with my dad, then proposed! I didn't think he was all the way serious until he pulled the ring out of his pocket! I just screamed for about a minute, then said yes (duh) and the rest is history. After that happened, some guy came up to us and asked if we could take a picture of him and his fish he caught. Hey buddy, why don't you take a picture of us, we just got engaged!! That's what I should have said...too bad we didn't have a camera up there. It's okay, I have it all in my mind. I love you Alma! Thanks for asking me to marry you.


5 comments:
Wow, it is a special day for you too! What a cute story, especially since you weren't expecting the proposal at all! Congrats on the engagaversary!
Wow I can't believe you had no idea it was coming (engagement or marriage ;-)).
April 26th is a great day!
That is a cute story. I really like the part about the random fisherman. Congrats! When is the wedding anniversary?
Congrats on your Engageversary! (That is hilarious) Hasn't life gone by so fast...now you have a kid....crazy!! I love the pic of you two also:)
that is a special day for you! very cute pic. and i loved the story. so cute. congrats!
Post a Comment