What a wonderful day!! I was so happy to take part in it this year. It is the most rewarding and amazing gift anyone could hope for and I'm grateful for a special day to count our blessings, whether it be for our own mothers or for the sweet gift of being a mother. I am so thankful for my own mother who has been everything to me growing up, and has loved and cared for us so much. Alma's mom is also an amazing woman and I'm so glad both of our mothers taught us what is important in life, and raised us in righteousness so that we could be ready to meet eachother. I'm so thankful for Alma and especially Heavenly Father for making me a mother. It is one of the greatest sources of joy in my life. I love my little Jagger so much and am so mindful of the blessing it is to have him alive, healthy and strong. I look forward to being a mother many more times over and want to wish all of you mothers a happy belated mothers day!
2 days ago


5 comments:
happy mothers day nicole! i love your little guy. hes so cute.
Happy Mother's Day! I love the last picture of you and Jagger- it is so precious! I can't wait to see you at Kristen's wedding, I heard somewhere that you were planning on coming to town for it!
I love those pictures...what a good way to show what mother's day is all about!!!
That picture of you an him sleeping almost brought a tear to my eye. It must be the crazy hormones because I get emotional over any little thing. He is so cute and I LOVE the name! He is going to be such a cool little stud with that name! Im glad I get to pick in on your life now. You look soooo good and it looks like you love your little boy as much as I do. Aren't boys the best?
Very cute picures!
Post a Comment