Jagger has been eating lots of new food...and loving anything we feed him!! He has already somewhat of an acquired taste; he likes pickles, limes, lemons, and hot sauce! He gets all crazy if you stop feeding him for a second longer than he would like! He also likes to be a big boy. He will take the spoon out of your hand and put it into his own mouth, suck on it until there is absolutely nothing left, then give it back. Of course this gets all over his face, hair, fingers, etc. and he has a cow when we try to wash it off. It's quite the ordeal...but it's really fun to see him grow. He's getting so big.








He also loves his baths! He is at the point where he will not stay on his back for more than 30 seconds, and insists on rolling over...whether it's during a diaper change, just after he ate (which makes him spit a lot of it up) or even in the bathtub. He has figured out how to roll over while keeping his head up so he doesn't get any water in his nose. It's hilarious!

7 comments:
I can't believe how much he has grown up! He just gets cuter and cuter. I love this post :) Hope you guys are doing well. I started my job at the preschool yesterday. It's going to be wonderful ... biggest adjustment is waking up so stinking early. Right now my body is hating it ... hopefully it will get easier with time.
I NEEEED to hold him!!!Play with him- anything with him. AAAAHHHH I want to be there!!!
Looks like you have quite the little handful there. The picture with the peach hanging out of his mouth is hilarious. And the picture with the potatoes makes me happy that Stella is still on a liquid diet. Much less mess:)
It looks like he's trying to hide two of those meatballs in his cheeks!
Nicole, I think I really like the way you are introducing foods to Jagger. Let him gnaw away at it, then he won't be afraid of some lumps in his food later on.
does he really eat a pickle like that? wow. hes getting so big. and so so cute!
The pickle pics are my favorite. So funny that he eats them like that (just like Adam, I might add). He's growing up way to fast!
Post a Comment