Sunday, September 30, 2007

our visitor





















My sister Alicia came to visit us this past week! It was so much fun. Unfortunately Alma had a ton going on with school, so he couldn't play as much, but that was good for me to have a buddy. We went and got pedicures, to Big Juds, shopping, and went to HAIRSPRAY. Which by the way, is the best movie ever!!!!! I loved it so much I saw it twice in one week. Need the soundtrack and the movie when it comes out! Alicia came to visit before she leaves on her mission in less than a month! We are so excited for her. It was great to see you Lici! Thanks for coming!

1 comment:

stephanie and sean said...

Nicole! I'm so glad you were able to have some girl time with your sista. There is nothing like good 'ol girl time :) I absolutely loved HAIRSPRAY as well. Sean and I saw it over the summer. I am SO impressed with the main character. I believe that was her first movie ever! I loved the music and the dancing, and the story was really wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails