I think that's what Jagger was dreaming about this night. Alma and I laughed out loud when we went in to check on him and found him this way! Yes, he still sleeps with a pacifier. But not usually 2...don't know how that happened. And when I went to take the one off his face, it was stuck there!! haha, I love my little man. He's growing up so fast. Hope you are all getting the chance to dream of sugar plum fairies, eat sugar cookies, and watch your favorite Christmas movies...I know we are!!
2 days ago


2 comments:
Haha! This is hilarious! How does one manage that? What a big boy he is getting to be! And a great big brother he will be! Merry Christmas Smith Family! we miss you!
Happy Birthday Jagger! You are so handsome!
Congratulations on your news about your baby girl. That is exciting!
Love,
Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment