Monday, July 13, 2009

happy independence day!

we had a fun 4th celebrating with family. the skysocks stadium did their big firework show on the 3rd b/c they were traveling the next day. it was pretty good...no idaho falls, but still good. jagger LOVED them this year, vienna slept. she had the cutest little festive dress on, but had a blowout before any pictures were taken...oh well. living here in colorado springs has given me a greater appreciation for the freedoms we enjoy and those who fight to preserve them. i am surrounded by those who serve or who have family members that do and i am so grateful. we are blessed to live in such a great nation, despite what the economy or news would try to tell you.


2 comments:

Kristal said...

those fireworks pictures are AWESOME! I tried to do some, and mine are totally lame... oh well! and oh yes... I think we may be coming to see you people!

Brooke said...

The fireworks look great! I am glad you guys are happy! And I am sure you will do a much better job than me. HOpefully you don't realize how easy I had it. haha

Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails