Saturday, August 8, 2009

another first

jagger said his first prayer last night all by himself. he started it out right, said thank you for the day and some other things, then heard a fire truck outside and continued to say 'fire truck', then closed it Jesus Christ, amen. it was the cutest thing in the whole world!! alma and i were trying not to laugh when he got stuck on the fire truck, but he did a great job and i can't believe how grown up he's getting.

also, this morning at the breakfast table, he wanted to hold my hand...type 2 (fingers intertwined).

1 comment:

Katy said...

Awh! Don't you just love those kinds of firsts?! I haven't been reading other people's blogs much lately...I cannot believe how big your kiddos are getting, especially Vienna! LOVE the ear rings :) oh and your bangs too. Tell Alma he needs to do hair dressing as a side job. :) I don't think I would ever let Mark cut my hair, so you are brave!

Related Posts with Thumbnails