Monday, August 3, 2009

update

i decided on the bon voyage dress (see previous post) went to order it...and they didn't have my size! LAME. and the earrings i wanted so badly are also sold out, what luck!!

so i ordered me the black lace and giraffe dresses (to see which i liked better on of course) and will return one...maybe :)

this was pretty much an accurate representation of what my face looked like as i found out i couldn't have what i wanted...nice bangs yeah?? alma cut them for me. i told him to cut them at my eyebrows...haha.

5 comments:

Tyson and Heather said...

Holy cow Nicole! Sooooo good to hear from you. Yes I saw that wedding dance video...amazing. I have to saw I was jelous... pretty sure they wouldn't allow it in the temple. Anyway...
You and you family look so great! I can't believe you are a mom....
I will be following your blog now for sure!

Dustin said...

I like the choices you made. I really liked all those dresses, so flippin' cute!
Have you started shooting again yet? Good luck with that when you do, and I'm still kicking myself for not having you do our family pics before you left. darn.
miss you guys!

Dustin said...

haha, this is Alisha, not Dustin...just so you know :)

Josh and Cambree said...

Hey I have a friend who is a model for Shabby Apple. She's the blonde model for all the maternity dresses! I think any of the dresses you picked would look great!

Jentri said...

I liked the Navy one too, bummer on the sold out business. I must say though, I do love your sense of style!

Related Posts with Thumbnails