Monday, November 30, 2009

photo wall!




this has been a desire in the making for about a year. ever since my friend ashly did one on a smaller scale, i had to have it! it took forever to get the frames shipped, decide which pictures to use, what order to put them in, etc. so for my birthday, alma let me order all the prints! and i must say, it turned out FABULOUS!!! i can't stop staring at our wall. the idea originated with 9 pictures in a square, but i thought 12 would look better for our wall and with our long couch. i am in love.

19 comments:

blythe said...

i love it nicole! i think i would stare at it all day long too!

Elise said...

Great Job!!! I love it. I have seen the 9 picture thing but not 12 pictures. The scale it perfect.

Stacie S-H said...

omgosh that is totally awesome! what a great idea! it turned out soo good

Ashly said...

nicole...it looks AMAZING. i can't wait until the day I have a big enough space to do it in the larger frames. they look so much better than the small ones. Seriously, all the pictures are so cute too! I know I dont comment very often, but I always read your blog on my rss feeds...and I just had to take a second to actually visit your blog to tell you how much I love it! Also, do you remember tiffany and noah garfield?? they are in my ward now and we have hung out with them a few times and she said they knew you from freshman year. Such a small world! Hope all is well.

niki said...

i'm kind of like ash, i always read, but never comment...but your wall is too cute to pass up! it turned out amazing! and i love your couch too! happy birthday!

Jenn said...

I absolutely love it Nicole! What kind of camera do you have by the way??

Kathryn e. said...

Very nice! Good work!

Andy and Melissa said...

Love it. I have wanted something similar - but have no wall to put it on. I have even contemplating putting it up in our master bathroom - cause thats the only large (kind of) blank wall with no odd windows or anything - besides over our desk, and with all the clutter that usually piles up... it just wouldn't work... so until I can have my own... I will have to stare at yours! It looks awesome! Love all the pictures you used too - epecially little jaggers I love you sign. I will forever be in love with that picture.

Anonymous said...

Your wall is to die for! I LOVE IT :). Plus, it's is really cool that those pictures were taken by the two of you. So special. Thanks for sharing... it get's my creative juices flowing in the decorating department.

Shayla

Kristen Parnell said...

day-ng! I love this! I'm going to just stare at your blog.

Kristal said...

I love this! It turned out FABULOUS! I think this is the third time I've come back to your blog to look at it! Really, it looks like it should be in an interior design magazine. Where did you get the frames?

John and Anna said...

Way to go Nicole! That looks so good...I think we might have to try that. Someday.
Anna

Unknown said...

That looks so good! can you come and do that in my house? it would just be a short trip to gorgia...not that far right? it just looks amazing!

stephanie and sean said...

oh my holy heck!!!! completely amazing. i am also in love.

Alisha said...

Very very cool. I will probably copy you some day, just an fyi.

Brooke said...

I absolutely love it too!!!! i mean Love!!! I am totally going to copy that idea when i have the space to do it.

Dawna & Justin said...

Love it!! The pictures are amazing...the set up is amazing...the furniture is amazing... how nice to be out of Rexburg already! haha! miss you guys!

Rachel said...

WOW! I love it! and I love your new website. Nice job Alma!

heather said...

I seriously want to copy that! It's gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails