Wednesday, December 2, 2009

new website!

so lots has been going on in the house of smith as of late. alma (and i) have decided to change career paths (once again!) and do photography full time!!! we are so excited and have just been loving life ever since we made the plunge. i am pretty much married to a super genius who has designed the most amazing website for us!!! seriously, he is awesome. he's so awesome that the people in the mac store asked if they could use our website as an example--HELLO!!! as a result of this new awesomeness that is the website, it will replace our photo blog and all further posting will be done on the homepage. i would like to transfer all our previous stuff, but have had a hard time finding time. anyway, the new website doesn't allow comments (not like i got many) but i would LOVE to know what you think. so you can leave comments here if you feel so inclined. speaking of comments...people! thanks for all the love about my photo wall. i don't think i received that many comments when vienna was born! and i forgot to give photo credit to 4 of our images which are from mom smith (graduation), mom stevens (family photo), wedding hands (heather neeley), and 'i am mother, hear me roar' (kristal carter). all other photos are taken by yours truly(s). anyways, without further ado here is the website...check it out, tell friends, and let me know what you think:

7 comments:

Mike and Tia Fam said...

I have looked at this and I'm impressed. Alma does good work. I just wanted to say that I hope for all the best in your endeavors to be photographers and will always be a fan. I always enjoy taking photos with you guys and seeing your latest shots.

Mike

Angela said...

It looks great! Good luck!!

Alisha said...

Looking good! That's pretty cool that they want to use your site as an example. Good luck to you, I hope it works out! Did you ever figure out how to get on Google Maps? yeah, we got kicked off (I don't remember if I told you this), I guess they change their algorithm every so often, so it switches things up. bummer. But it definitely helped while I was there!

Jeff and Keshia said...

Totally AWESOME!!! What kind of camera do you use? You guys would be great with a photography business!!!!! I hope everything works out for you!!! We miss you! Tell Jagger that Cambree sends Hugs and Kisses to her first love.

stephanie and sean said...

i am hereby henceforth and forever obsessed with the wonder that is your family. i love how in love you are. i love how you love your little ones. i love your unity and togetherness. i love that you haven't lost your love and style and flare and fashion and zest in the busyness of motherhood. i love how absurdly creative and talented you guys are. i love how you balance each other. i love your love for life. it make me want to love life too. you make me want to create and love and inspire and live out loud. i am SO proud of you for going for this! love the site! love you guys!

Andy and Melissa said...

Love your site. Thats awesome that the apple store liked it too! We are totally looking forward to seeing you guys! I am so excited to see Stella and Jagger interact. But I have a feeling Stella is going to be more interested in Vienna... she loves to mother. We shall see. And I am so excited about the photo shoot too!!! We totally need more cool pics. Can you ever really have enough? Plus, have you noticed I am never in the pics? Not that I am all that hot on documenting my current frame, but hey, I want my kids to know I did exist "back then". Andy says there are never any pictures of me because that would require relenquishing the camera. Either way... I am excited. This trip is going to be a blast! By the way... we are looking for a car seat for Stella that we could borrow while we are out there. If you know anyone who might have one... let me know.

Katy said...

Look at you guys! That is AWESOME!!! I also love your photo wall in the post below! TRULY GENIUS! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails