Wednesday, December 16, 2009

boy vs girl








speaking of this photoshoot, i came across some pics the other day of jagger when he was the same age.  do they look similar or what??  i love that they do...but that jagger looks more masculine and v more feminine...just the way it's supposed to be :)

4 comments:

Brooke said...

yes i love it!

Krystal Keck said...

They are adorable. We just got your Christmas card in the mail. I loved it. I am glad you gave us your blog site now we can keep in touch more!I have one it's jordankrystalk.blogspot.com
We love and miss you guys- fun to see how much v has grown crazy : )

Alisha said...

Cute cute kids! I'm jealous that V has more hair than Sophie does already. :) Merry Christmas to you guys!

Kimball Hansen said...

Thanks for the Christmas Card. Your family is really growing up. Your blog is a great read. Miss seeing you. Hope our paths cross again soon.
Bishop Kimball Hansen

Related Posts with Thumbnails