Tuesday, December 28, 2010

our year in pictures...

date night: las vegas




v turned 1




monique & dimitriy engaged!




old abandoned mattress: las vegas

calico basin: las vegas


father's day


monique's graduation: provo


project i'm working on: pencils & letters



monitriy bridals


walk around the block: las vegas

married in salt lake temple!



swing: terreton, id







twin lakes: idaho

britt's wedding: park city, ut


carlsbad, ca










emma: colorado springs


merf in all it's glory: las vegas

las vegas mountain range



ice box canyon: las vegas


chino hills, ca


picnic: las vegas



hoover dam: las vegas



walk: portland, or



cannon beach: or



astoria: or

mt. view: or


halloween 2010: or






baby #3!

maternity/birthday shoot (more forthcoming :)


v's 18 mo. shoot (also forthcoming :)


Merry Christmas 2010 from Portland!!

Add caption

6 comments:

Deb said...

I LOVE them all - and looking at them makes me miss all you guys a ton. I hope to see you soon! Love you!!

Kristal said...

such a fun post! I LOVE the lighting on that first maternity picture, but as always, all the pictures are FAB!

Andy and Melissa said...

So... I have that cream lace see thru tank top thingy from target... and have worn it with none other than a purple cardigan... every time:) Makes me laugh. We could be preggo twinners. I love the pics, some of the best!

Stacie S-H said...

aww what awesome pictures! i loved every single one! Super cool that you guys live in Oregon now. awesome!

Alisha said...

Very fun! I'm lovin' your long hair, you look good both ways. Can't wait to see your preggo shoot! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!

Preston and Angie said...

Look like a good year! Hope you had a good Christmas too!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails