2 days ago
Friday, January 14, 2011
32 weeks
And feeling large. It's not just a feeling. I haven't been this big...ever. I am bursting out of my maternity clothes and stuff I wore full term w Vienna. But I am so very happy to still be pregnant and to have made it this far. 2 more weeks and they won't even try to stop labor if it comes. So let's hope for that. Lots to catch up on, but right now I'm just trying to focus on my family, and staying in tune w what my body needs (ie: naps, rest, no stress). The closer it gets to the end here the bigger my kids seem to be getting. It's a good thing we take lots of pictures :) Just wanted to check in and let you know we're still kickin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
hooray! glad to see that your still kickin! can't wait to hear more about the little bundle! ...ok we can wait... but just a few more weeks! your in our prayers!
I can't believe how fast this has gone (probably not that fast for you) :). I can't wait to see the new addition, I'm sure you'll have some fabulous photos .. and I can't wait to hear the name you've picked, you always have good ones!
Post a Comment