Friday, January 14, 2011

the coast, part II

here are the rest of the pics that i never posted. i notice it is a lot of people's resolutions to be better at updating on their blogs. i might as well give it a shot too. still lots to catch up on, but enjoy these of mi familia. next post will be some maternity pics...promise. to see some of the rawesome (yes, i made that word up and use it all the time--rad/awesome) landscapes not posted here, check out the website. and leave a comment won't ya, we feel lonely over there :)

peace.










i am keenly and sadly aware that little v looks just like chris farley in this picture...






this view makes me pee my pants all over again.




5 comments:

Kristal said...

You guys always look like you have so much fun! glad you're enjoying oregon!

Avrey &Cody Hendrix said...

What a sweet family you have! Oregon is beautiful! Your pictures make me want to visit some day! I can't wait to see your new baby!

Kathryn e. said...

I love those pictures...They make me want to hop on a plane and come out to visit. I love that picture of V. It made me laugh and to be honest she does look like Chris F, but I would never have put it together without your help. So thank you...I needed a little laugh tonight, now onto my YW lesson and yes it is 10pm! Some teacher I am.

The Melnychuks said...

I love these pictures!!! They make me miss you guys even more, especially when I see how big Jagger and Vienna are getting! Oh, and that video of rolling down the hill is hilarious.

stephanie and sean said...

that rolling down the hill clip is HILARIOUS!!!!! oh i can't stop watching it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails