we are happy and healthy and are truly blessed. please give your family a squeeze. these past couple days have really reminded me that NOTHING else here matters but family. what a wonderful one i have been given.
civil redd smith
feb. 4, 2011
6lbs 6oz, 18.5in






19 comments:
COnGRATULATIONS!!! The 4th is my daughters birthday! Your pictures are beautiful! That last one is so sweet and you couldn't have said it better.. nothing else matters but family!
Oh Nicole and Alma he's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I've been checking your blog about seven times a day to catch a glimpse of your littlest man. I really really adore that last picture with you and all of your wee ones. So happy he's here. So happy he's healthy. SO happy you're doing so well!!! We're thinking about you four lots and lots and lots. Love you loaaads.
whoa there's FIVE of you now! hee hee.
correction: we're thinking of you FIVE lots and lots!
Jagger looks like the proudest big bro ever, and V is like... "what, you guys got me a baby doll... thanks!" And Family is the most important thing. Thats why its a bummer we all have to live so far apart, but we love your little fam a ton and are so excited everything is going well. We will keep checking for updates! LOVE you guys!
Oh how sweet! congrats!! he is beautiful! we are praying for you and him! They look like they sure adore him! How precious! can't wait to hear more! Congrats again! we love you guys!
ohhh! Congrats! I'm glad he's doing good, hopefully he gets to come home really really soon. You have a beautiful family!
Yeah- I am glad that everything went well and that he is healthy! Post more pics of him soon!
Krystal Keck
What an awesome name! Congrats! So sweet!
Congrats you guys! That last picture is to die for! Seriously, I want to blow it up and hang it in MY house. Hope everything is going well with little Civil!
Sorry, that was me (kristal) But i'm sure Matt says congrats too (he's at work)!
Congratulations! What a sweet family picture. Hope he gets to come home soon.
Congrats!! Josie want's to know if we can go to the hospital and hold him and then play with Jagger!? Hope you get to take the cute little guy home soon!
there is something so precious about a brand new baby. One of life's sweetest moments... how special to share it with your other children.
Hope baby Civil leaves the nicu soon.
CONGRATS! He is beautiful! I love the last picture with the adoring big bro and sis! I'll keep Civil your little family in my prayers. MUCH, MUCH LOVE!!!
He looks like his brother sister! Why change a good thing? Congratulations.
He is beautiful. also, I dig the pictures.
Congrats! He is beautiful, even all goopy. We wish you guys the best.
Yes, amazing that he already looks like the Jag. Love that last picture-- priceless. Love you and wish I could be there to support you more.
Congratulations! He is so handsome!
Post a Comment