Monday, February 14, 2011

missing him

like crazy tonight.
happy valentines day.

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Nicole,
I am so happy to see that Civil is here and doing well. I am sorry he had to come early but I am so glad he is being taken care of. I wish I could see him. This is such a sweet picture. He looks so beautiful in all of the pictures. I hope you are doing well. I love you. I miss you.

Brooke

Alisha said...

Hoping he comes home quickly to you. Do you know how long it'll be?

stephanie and sean said...

happy valentines day you guys :) i hope civil can join you soooooon! love you.

Hemming said...

I hope he is doing well! We will be praying for you guys! We love you
Krystal Keck

Preston and Angie said...

Wow, I totally missed the post that Civil was here!! CONGRATS!! I'm really happy he's healthy even though he was early. Can't wait to hear more about this early birth. Hope you're doing well too! He's a good looking little guy :)

Andy and Melissa said...

Oh... such a bummer he is not home... but hopefully soon. We are keeping our fingers crossed!!! Love you guys!

Brynn said...

Hi! We don't know each other, but I found your blog off of another blog. Congrats on the new baby! He is adorable.
It's funny- we were married in '05 and have 3 kids too. Our kids are all about the same age as well. Anyway, I am so random but thought I should say HI!
Brynn

Related Posts with Thumbnails