Monday, February 9, 2009

buck fifty!

yep, i'm a big mamma these days...literally! i am really putting on the l-b's. i had another baby appointment a couple days ago and things are looking good. i get an ultrasound every time i see the dr. to measure my cervix length. as long as everything looks good, they can pretty much guarantee (99% sure) that i will not have the baby for 2 weeks. since this is the time span on the reassurance, we decided it would be best to just go see the doc every 2 weeks (instead of getting the progesterone shot which may or may not help). i feel good about that. so every 2 weeks, i waddle on down to the drs. office and get things checked out. the dr. that i'm seeing i really, really like and he has been great! i feel very reassured and am optimistic with this pregnancy. i can't believe my countdown is now in the double digits--woohoo! we're so excited to meet the little girlie.

(picture will have to come later...i need an updated one!)

6 comments:

Jordan and Jodi said...

I didn't realize it was SO soon! Good idea to keep going in---I'm doing the progesterone (vaginally...sorry if too much info) nightly but hopefully only until the end of the 1st trimester. We'll keep you in our prayers! Keep us updated!

Jordan and Jodi said...

sorry..I just re-read your posting and I understand now---you will go in every 2wks and they are hoping to get you to the next 2wk appt before the baby is born! Ha ha ha...that would explain why your counter says 26 wks! ha ha ha....I'm losing it! Bedrest has absorbed my brain!

Katy said...

Wow! You will be quite the regular, won't you. ;) I started going every week at 26 weeks (so your now) for the remaining 12 weeks. Let's just say they recognized my name and face very well...except Dr. Lovell...he could never remember anything about me. Are you seeing Dr. Meridith then?

Kristen Parnell said...

Glad they figured out something that feels better to you than the shot idea! I'm jealous of the ultrasounds... I am counting down to next Wed for my 30 week one. I can't imagine getting to see the little one so often!! Pictures, pictures...

Kristen Parnell said...

I meant to say please post some pictures, pictures...

Kristen Parnell said...

Last comment... and lame that you have to be 27 weeks pregnant to enter the buck fifty club that I STARTED OUT in. Whatever :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails