alma and i both LOVE photography. we love beauty. and it is so fun for us to find places and people that capture our Creators Goodness. we are so excited to announce that we have started up a business and love it! please look on our blog, leave comments if you likey, and we would appreciate it if you could make us a link on your sidebar? even though we are here in rexburg right now, we could be somewhere very different very soon! we also don't mind traveling...okay, we love traveling :) we hope you enjoy our work and visit the blog often!
thanks for your love and support.
to commemorate this special occasion, here is a picture i snapped a couple weeks ago. these are 'my trees'. we pass these two lone trees on the way to idaho falls and for about a year now, i have envisioned pulling off to the side of the road to capture them in all their frozen glory. i finally did it and love the way it turned out! it was foggy and very snowy that day, so i probably looked like a looney out there, but it was totally worth it.


5 comments:
How exciting! Your photography blog looks awesome! I especially love the pictures you took of moms in the foreground and dads and kids in the background. Great work!
Look at you guys! It's about time! Your pictures are so beautiful! Too bad we just had family pictures-eh? But maybe sometime soon for the kids.
Your photo blog looks good! I wish you guys luck! We still should trade off doing family pictures for each other when it warms up!
I like your photo blog and I will put your link on the side. Beau and I will have to hit you guys up when we decide do some pics:)
The long awaited day is finally here! You guys sure do a great job!
Post a Comment