Alma's first post. I'm no blogger, but Nicole sure is. It seems whenever I see her on the computer she has at least 15 tabs open across the top of her firefox window. But this is my first and it feels good.
I don't know what's happened to me, but I've turned into a mac fan. I won't go into details, but I am seriously converted. This last week my parents made the switch and it has been so cool to see
their computer frustrations begin to melt away.
Below is the newest Microsoft commercial, and to tell you the truth, it looks pretty good, but something tells me it took more than one take:
Jagger has joined in the love for all things Apple. Watch the video below and see how cool that boy is. Just so you know, I never showed him how to use it. It's just intuitive.
2 days ago


11 comments:
That is soooo funny and adorable. Stella watched the whole video saying jags. I think she is jealous and wants an i pod touch. He is so cute using it- and it is pretty intuitive. In fact - now I want one, especially with my computer gone, I'm missing all things mac.
Oh my Gosh you should send that video of jagger to mac...i think he's a rising star!
You guys should totally send that video to Apple. We have recently become mac converts as well. Drew more so than I but I am learning slowly but surely. I am mostly stuck using our PC because Drew lives on our new macbook pro. I really don't have another choice.
That was GREAT. Loved your post Alma.
HOly crap that is soooo funny!!! How amazing. Yeah you should def. send that in!
Oh.... MY...... GOODNESS!!! You have got the CUTEST comercial ever going here... I agree with the rest... SEND IT IN and get BOOKA bucks..... totally awesome! I can't get over it!
So Jagger is Stella's new celebrity crush. We just watched the video 6 times in a row, and she keeps asking for more. She was saying jagger - but I couldn't tell, and finally I said - oh, you want to see jagger, and she got the biggest smile on her face and was nodding her head violently, so we watched it, and we still would be if she had her way. She repeated everything he said. It was so cute. She loves the video. Right now she is standing next to me singing la la la la... cant wait to get them together again.
That is really awesome!! Haha. I was laughing almost the whole time! He is so cute! (and smart!)
you guys should send that in!!
We LOVED this "commercial". He is the cutest kid ever! And so smart! I love how he flips through the screens- like a pro!
Oh my gosh that is so true! Tyler and I switched to a Mac back in August and we love it! He even has a brand new PC laptop for work and it's nowhere near the Mac in comparison.
(This may be random hearing from us since we moved last July, but I look at your blog a billion times a week and thought I'd comment! Hope you guys are doing well! I LOVE your photography by the way!)
Post a Comment