this may not seem like that big of a deal to anyone else...sure 30 means 10 more supposed weeks of pregnancy, and it's a nice round number, but to me it is much, much more. jagger came at 30 weeks. my pregnancy ended at this time with jagger. and to make this even more crazy, today is march 9th, jagger's original due date! he came on january 1st, but was due today, two years ago. wow. well, i still feel great, am getting bigger, and know that everything will be just fine with the little girl now that i've made it this far! here's to 30+ weeks!
very blessed to have jagger heathy and happy to this day.
from this to...
a picture from my maternity shoot a couple weeks ago (not edited thank you very much). check the photo blog for more of this session...coming soon :)
7 comments:
Ill never forget seeing Jagger for the first time. I'm so glad he is such a healthy boy. Congrats on making it this far - hopefully 10 more weeks! I can't believe your hair in those pics... sweet.
You look sooo good! I'm glad your little one is still inside cooking.
YOU ARE TINY! I don't know why you think you look so big! Great pictures and GREAT news that 30+ weeks is here!
I'm so happy you are doing well! We move in 4 weeks! We should get together sometime soon!
Hip hip hurray! I feel like we should be throwing you some kind of 30 week celebration party :) Pretty crazy coincidence that it just so happens to also be Jagger's due date. Can't wait to see more of the maternity pictures.
congrats! This is exciting! And you look good! How fun to do a pregnancy shoot... never thought of that while I was pregnant. Beautiful!
good luck on your 30+ weeks we wish you guys all the best! i can't wait to see your photo blog!
Post a Comment