Monday, March 16, 2009

cute

the other night, jagger got up on my step stool in the closet and started thumbing through my clothes saying, "cute!" i'm not sure where he got that, because i certainly don't make that pronouncement when i'm trying to decide what to wear :) he liked this shirt so much, we decided to let him try it on, haha. what a character!

4 comments:

zealygirl said...

That is pretty cute. The ruffle down the front definitely makes the outfit!

Jenn said...

:) that is so CUTE!

DeHaan-Lybbert Familia said...

Oh that's so funny. Lovin' it. ha ha!

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

He is too handsome! how funny! Oh! I wanted to add your bird on a wire logo to the sidebar of my blog to make the link look more attractive... but I do not know how to add it as a logo and a link... do you know how to do this? and would it be okay if I did? thanks! you can always call if its easier to explain that way!

Related Posts with Thumbnails