Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jagger's Swing

Two posts in one day, that's definitely a record for me (Alma). I got a camcorder from Nicole for graduation (and for the upcoming baby) and have been playing around with it and iMovie. I can't believe how cool the software is that's included with every Mac. It makes it a lot more fun to watch home videos since you can cut out all the junk.
I built Jagger a swing today and we had a blast playing on it for about two hours straight. He is so fun and has the cutest cackle ever when something hits his funnybone (like in the last 30 seconds of this video).


3 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Sweet video...love his laugh. He is such a cutie. I need to see him - have to, especially since he will soon have a sister too! I want to get him and Stella together cause she was watching saying Jagger swing funny. I sure hope we come out west this summer.

Unknown said...

Oh, how funny! The swing is a TOTAL Alma/Smith thing... and Jagger's enjoyment is so fun to watch. Thanks for sharing! ~Deb

Joneel said...

What a sweet papa you are Alma. Very cute

Related Posts with Thumbnails