that's right, i just got the best toy ever!!! an iPhone! with that came another phone number (had to go local...don't want to represent idaho if i don't have to!), freedom from sprint, and no more down time staring at the wall (haha, like i ever had time to do that :). with the new iPhone release, their old ones are $99.00...and i just had to get me one. alma got one too. his whole family switched over actually. and it's awesome. i know i'm a nerd for posting about this, but i love macs and i don't care who knows it. and if you did not get an email with all our new contact info but want it, go ahead and leave your email in our comment box and we'll send you some love.
2 days ago


3 comments:
ooooo so so very jealous and so so very excited for you! sean and i were talking about getting some since our phone contracts are up!! me email be braniffs@gmail.com send me some love?
iphone questions: do you have to pay to update to the newest operation system? I heard that ppl with itouch and iphones did....some $9 fee?
and for texting, (I do have the $20 unlimited txting from AT&T) can i just terminate that part and get a free txting app on the phone? If so, will it send it to my phone # or to a diff # that they assign me? I think I am going to get one but dont want a $100 phone bill!
our email address is aveandcody@gmail.com
We love to keep in touch with you guys! Cody & I think you're both awesome!!! and your babies are just darling.
Post a Comment