Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mouth Breathers


I guess you can consider this my version of ‘Pinky and my brain.’ I’ll call it STINKY’S PAIN. There are some things occasionally that get on my nerves that I want to express, but it would be better to not express those feelings in the moment. Mouth Breathers are my first topic. You know what I’m talking about. The gaping mouth. The paralyzed tongue. Nasally voice. Owen Wilson is THE prime example.


Notice the chapped lips...


I don’t want to sound all perfect, because I’m not. I catch myself mouth breathing on occasion. I just want to try and refrain from impersonating a venus fly trap and avoid halitosis. Take it easy. Close your mouth.


2 comments:

Katie Mills said...

I LOVE that you commented about this! I can't handle breathing out of my mouth either! I loathe it when I have a stuffed nose and I am forced to do it or die from lack of oxygen. Nate and my family all make fun of me because of this! Glad I am not the only one in this world :)

Greg said...

Ha! easier said than done. That's like asking an autistic child to stop being autistic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails