Monday, February 8, 2010

pinky and my brain: WIC

program is awesome, implementation of that program...piece of the crap. i just spent close to 2 hours in the grocery store stocking up on my WIC items and other necessities with two children during their nap time. i get in line and they tell me WIC is 'down'. what is that supposed to mean?! ugh. so i just gave them my cart full of food, tried not to cry and came home empty handed. lame, lame, lame. i have no idea what i'm going to make for dinner tonight...any suggestions?

5 comments:

Corey said...

WIC is down? What the heck does that mean? I would go to your WIC office and complain or go to another grocery store. I would have even talked with the store manager! I'm sorry, that sucks!

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

what? that is ridiculous! What a long day! I am sorry to hear that! breakfast for dinner is usually what we end up with when we don't know what to have! good luck! wish i could come watch those kiddies for ya when you have to go back out! uggh!

stephanie and sean said...

a completely agree with the two former comments. more info is defiantly a must!!! we also have breakfast for dinner when else comes to mind because bread, milk, and eggs are usually on hand. or pasta pasta pasta. i'm sorry you had such a long day :) thank you for your thoughtful phone call! seaners got home last night and i have been in heaven ever since!!! he was in greece for the past six days!!! i'm trying to talk him into posting some of his pictures on the blog :)

Jentri said...

I am so sorry honey. I can totally feel your pain.

Karli said...

Where did you go? I haven't had any problems at a Smiths or Albertsons near us. Sorry you had trouble with it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails