don't have much to say, but we're alive and well. here's a little picture log of what we've been up to:









our valentines day:



our date consisted of benihana's and playin around downtown at the freemont street experience...and of course watching 'the notebook'. no pics of the 2 lovebirds, just me...


























4 comments:
how fun nicole! your family is great!
Super fun post!!! Love all the pics!! Poor little jag! I cant believe it. He looks like he really messed his face bad! And I don't think he like just hanging there while rock climbing. Nicole, your hair looks really good in the pic of you with vienna on your shoulders. Very nice;)
fun! you're such a cute little Mom. you're kids are oh so lucky! :)
How cute! Your little ones are growing up SO fast! I love Vienna's hair and eyes! And you look amazing! Glad you are still alive and blogging!
Post a Comment