Saturday, June 16, 2007

the air show!









This morning we went to the air show here in Rexburg, and it was awesome!! Alma had been looking forward to it for weeks! We saw a bunch of cool planes, I'm not even going to try to pretend like I know what I'm talking about, and got some fun pictures. We saw a battle between 2 pilots, like who could do the best loop, 8 point turn, and they even played a game of chicken! We saw some crazy guy fly a plane like he was drunk, and that same guy later landed his plane on top of a truck! and took off from it! Shortest runway in the world they said. Pretty amazing. It was a really fun day.

3 comments:

mattnbeth said...

ive heard these shows are amazing. ive never been but i want to go. jagger is getting so big!

Emily said...

I can't help but notice the fabulous Vienna shirt! What memories! You have such an adorable little family. It's fun to see how big Jagger is getting.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

Related Posts with Thumbnails