So I just introduced some friends into the blogging world...welcome friends!, but doing that made me realize how completely sad my blog looks in comparison with my friends, and how little I indeed know about how to do cool things. Maybe this is second nature to a bunch of you, but I would really love it if I could get some comments helping me to:
Get a new and exciting template
Have a link in my post
Do a picture reel down the side (Megan and Ashley, you guys have it!!)
Post pictures from the internet
Post videos
And basically anything else you think I would enjoy learning or that would make my blog more exciting to look at!
Thanks guys! Hopefully I'll come up with something different soon :)
2 days ago


3 comments:
Go to slide.com and you can create pics to put on your blog by going to your layout. Kelly is pro at doing templates and she emailed me directions so talk to her! As far as links go, while you are creating a post, there is a link button next to the bold and italic buttons that you just put the url in. Okay, really you just have to play around with things and you will catch on. I'm not computer savy at all! But good luck!
i unfortunately am in the same position as you! i need help too. good luck though.
I will email you directions for changing the templates. It may look kind of overwhelming but if you do it once it is easy to change out different pages all the time. Slide.com is good for slides and you just cut and paste the URL and make a HTML link. There are a bunch of ways to do videos...I like youtube.com. The other ones don't work on my computer..but mine is kind of ghetto anyways. hope this helps! And by the way, I made the Mexican Casserole...yummy!!!!! I even got the chili cheese fritos and even better!! thanks again!
Post a Comment