We had a really nice weekend. Alma decided to join the track team as well, and they had a meet Friday night. It was fun to be there for more than one person, to see Monique pass off to Alma, stare at that UPS (ultimate physical specimen...sorry ladies, those upper thighs are all mine!) etc. Lici and I sat up in the bleachers eating Cold Stone, admiring our same pair of new shoes (I am the gross one wearing no socks), and cheering on the fam. Jagger of course fell asleep, but with his eyes half open--yuck!, so thats why the beanie over the eyes.






On Saturday morning we got to attend the ground-braking of our new stake center. That was really cool. I'd never been to one before. It was really hot, and afraid Jagger might get burned, Alma stuffed him up his shirt :) Too bad we didn't bring our camera for that one!


3 comments:
I didn't know Alma was going to join the track team..cool!! That's fun your sister and him can run together and you can eat ice cream on the stand!!! Jagger is getting so big and so cute...I love the little baldy:) Way to start him early on the music!! And no I haven't made the recipes yet but I need to...I have been a slacker about dinner lately...tuna and burritos?? Oh well! It's still dinner!
Okay what are these recipes? I want to know them too! I have a recipe blog that anyone can post on- it's internecipes.blogspot.com- the login and password info is on it- please share!!
Anyhow, I was rolling at your UPS reference. hilarious. My hubby ran track in high school and loved showing off his white manly thighs.
thats fun that alma and your sister are on the same track team. makes it nice for you to go watch!
Post a Comment