The last full day we were in Colorado Springs we decided to go to what used to be 6 Flags in Denver. (It is now called Eliches) Alma's mom was nice enough to come with us to watch Jagger so Alma and I could run around freely. Eliches is part theme park/part water park, so we were prepared for a full-packed day of fun. I used to LOVE rollercoasters...that's right, used to. I guess I'm just not as brave as I used to be. I think I peed my pants on the very first ride, and every ride after that! When the rides cranked up and up and up I suddenly realized how many different ways there were to use "crap" in a sentance!! It's a good thing I am not the swearing type or else profanity would have been littered all over those rollercoasters by yours truly. One ride I actually blacked out on part the way through!! And I don't think one ride in particular, but all combined gave me actual, can't move a muscle whiplash the next day!! Good thing dad's a chiropractor...he fixed me right up and I'm happy to report that I am back to my mobile, agile, or maybe just my care-free self :) The water park was not so much up-and-running. All of the rides were shut down except for 2. One I did not want to go on, and the other had way to long of a line to even bother. So we played around in the wave pool and took a ride in the lazy river. It was such a fun day!!! I was completely stretched to my limits...but sometimes that's good for a person...sometimes. Thanks again mom for coming with us. Our little pirate had a good time too I think :)









Later that night we went over to the Sherwood's and met up with DJ, Jessi and Anika along with our good friends Sean and Steph who were driving through to West Virginia! It was so good to see you guys! I only wish we could have been friends longer while in Rexburg, now we'll just have to share experiences through blogging :)

6 comments:
what a fun trip. and im not a huge fan of rollercoasters either. i used to love them too, but now it seems like i always hurt my neck afterwards. i love all the pics. jagger is getting so big!
I also used to love rollsercoasters and I don't get scared now but I get queasy much easier!
PS- what is your email? I made my blog private but need your email if you want to read it in the future.
That is so fun...you went to my old stomping grounds!! We always went to Elitches! I also used to love Rollar coasters and I still love some...but I get a lot more scared of heights now. Next time you go have Alma take you to Water World.. that is one of the best water parks.
Jagger makes the cutest little pirate. I laughed out loud when I saw him. Fun fun.
Nicole! I wish we could have had more time to spend with you guys as well. You guys are so fun. I love these pictures. My favorite one is with you and Alma on the rollercoaster. You look like you're about to pee your pants (just like I would have!) I have such a a love/hate relationship with rollercoasters! I also love the picture with Pirate Jagger! He is so cute! We miss you guys. It was really wonderful to see you... I just wish it could have been for a longer amount of time! Hope you're having a wonderful week!
Arrr... Capn Jagger's adorable! Sounds like fun! Good for the update. Sorry I'm so slow-- I will call again soon.
Post a Comment