
Well, lots to post about, but Alma is on a mountain with the camera...so I'll have to do that a little later. But while I am here in Jackson, WY hanging out with the Sherwood fam, I found this quiz on one of my friend's website and thought I'd give it a try.
Your results:
You are Wonder Woman
Apparently I am most like Wonder Woman. I just have one thing to say to myself: YOU GO GIRL :)


2 comments:
Totally rockin' quiz eh? I'm am not surprised you are Wonder Woman at ALL! I'm on this fantastic kick about "finding myself" (which I think will last a life time) and a very serious part of that journey is discovering my hidden super hero within. I'm glad you took the test... did you take the villan test? That one is even MORE fun... hard to believe... I know.
What is the website Nicole?
Post a Comment