Friday, August 10, 2007

a day in jackson

This morning we walked out on the balcony only to find 2 moose about 6 ft. away from us!! It was a momma and her calf chowing down on the bush right out front--crazy. Then we all got ready and went into Jackson to do some shopping. To clear up any confusion, we stayed in Teton Village, which is right close to Jackson. The last time Alma and I were here, we were on our Babymoon and took a picture in the exact same spot in front of the antlers. We looked around at some shops and found the cutest little onesie for Jagger (which I will put him in it and post a pic at a later date).






2 comments:

mattnbeth said...

i love the deer wreath. thats cool. and thats crazy you were that close to deer. i think theyre freaky!

Heidi said...

I love Jackson Hole! I used to go almost every summer growing up but now haven't been since high school. What a fun getaway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails