2 days ago
Sunday, March 30, 2008
happy easter!
A little late I know...and our camera ran out of batteries, so these are the only pictures I got. Of course I couldn't have taken a picture when he was all dolled up in his new outfit. It was a wonderful day. Church was great, I got to play the Easter Bunny, we got some great gifts, and of course got to reflect on the amazing gift of the Christ's Atonement and his death and resurrection. We all will live again and can attain eternal life because of Heavenly Father's perfect plan and the love that Jesus Christ and the Father have for us. What a wondrous gift. We also were blessed to spend the night with family. We went to Denise's house for dinner and got to eat, talk, and play with the kiddies. It was a great day!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
what up nicole!! LONG FEAKING TIME. last time i heard from you was when you called me to tell me you were engaged. Looks like you are super happy and have a BABY!!?
I got your blog address from Kristen Sagers. We should be blog buddies!!
tysonandheather.blotspot.com
Take Care!
Tyson Fujikawa
(you can also find mark bellisario's under my friends)
These pictures are GREAT! Jaggie is BEAUTIFUL! Those eyes! Also love the pic with Alma. I'm glad you guys had such a great Easter :)
Oh, how fun you got to go visit with Denise and family. Looks like fun
How lucky are you to spend time with fam on Easter. Just a little jealous. :)
looks like a very fun day! I love holidays even more now that we have kids!
Post a Comment