This is why Jagger earned the name Jaggerdactyl. He laughs mostly when he inhales instead of the opposite and makes this crazy sound!! He LOVES peek-a-boo. He has started to play it with us now! In fact, today at church, Jagger was sitting with a girl in front of me during sacrament meeting and he stood on the bench facing me, had both chubby hands on the top of the back bench, and continues to crouch down and pop up all fast making crazy faces...then laughing hysterically. Unfortunately everyone around us missed out on what I assume to be a couple of great testimonies because we were all laughing at him. oops :)
2 days ago


4 comments:
This video is soo cute! Stella plays peekaboo with us too and it is sooo fun. I sometimes think it may be more fun for me than for her because I get to feel like she is actually interacting with me and not just being a baby anymore. Stella also laughs inwards like that alot too. maybe it runs in the smith genes. Hmmm... well he is so adorable and I seriously can't wait for them to be able to interact a little in Florida. Soon!!!
That is so darn sweet. What sweet
daddy's Jagger and Stella have.
Okay this had Sean and I laughing and melting at the same time :) He REALLY does sound like a terradactial!!!!! There is a baby in my classroom that sounds the same way when he laughs on an inhale. I love this. thanks for sharing. we miss you guys!
This is a crazy noise! But so cute! I cannot believe how big he is... and I think that every tie I see him, or read about him on your blog! He is definetly one of the coolest babys ever! (though getting close to toddler hood)
Post a Comment