2 days ago
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
we're back!!
Hi everyone!! We had a FABULOUS time in Florida and have been busy, busy, busy playing catch up! Our computer had to go to the doctor whilst in Florida and we just got it back yesterday...I never knew how addicted I was to the computer! I have A TON to catch up on as far as the fill in goes, and lucky for me check outs/check ins are right around the corner, so we'll see how good I am at blogging the next couple of weeks. Yikes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I was wondering... I was going to text you today and ask if your computer was broken. I keep checking for FL pictures. Hope things are well and that it doesn't get TOO crazy around there!
good luck! catch up can be hard on it's own... throw death check week into the mix and you've really got a lot to do! I hope you got my message. We've been thinking of you guys and CAN'T WAIT to hear all about what you've been up to. Good luck with everything!
I'm dying to see pictures! Hope life doesn't get to busy to fill your family in on cute little Jagger, oh and you and Alma too!! We love you guys, can't wait to see you at the lake the end of June!
Yay! You have a blog too! I loved watching those video clips of Jagger-he is too cute!
Hey! I am excited to hear about Florida! The blog pages are pretty easy, but I am not sure if I would know how to explain it. I will be home tomorrow (tuesday) so maybe sometime this week we can either talk or get together, or I can send you a detailed e-mail about it. Let me know! Good luck with the end of the semester, your so awesome you probably don't need it... but I figure it never hurts to send some. (luck that is) Here We come back to the snow... hmm
Post a Comment