Thursday, March 6, 2008

wish you were here??


We're off to Florida for a grand vacation and will be back on the 15th to tell about it!! We are SO EXCITED to get out of the cold and into some sunny weather. Care free week here we come!

9 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

WOO HOO. See ya soon!

stephanie and sean said...

Hope you are having a blast! Totally jealous :)

Joneel said...

Man, I do wish i were there. Hope
you had a grand time, with our granddaughter and her parents.
LUCKY !!

Unknown said...

HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!! Post lots of sunny pictures... maybe we can soak up the warmth like that!

Kim said...

Hi Nicole! I just starting blogging... tonight. I was adding my cousin Jessica and found you! How ya been?! I'm going to add you to my friends! : )

Jenn said...

I am so so so jealous!! I NEED a vacation! But away from kids!!;D

Jenn said...

I am so so so jealous!! I NEED a vacation! But away from kids!!;D

Kelly said...

I want to see pictures!!!!

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Alright Nicole,
I'm not a regular blogger myself but YOU are! Where have you gone since you got back from Florida? I hope that you are doing well and just enjoying life so much you don't have time to blog. Oh and I hope the computer is working fine. Miss you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails