
Well, it is official...I am out of contacts. Over the past couple of years I have become progressively more lazy and worn my glasses the majority of the time anyway. But it was nice to get really 'dressed up' once in a while and put on all my make-up and not have anything else on my face. But I just threw away my last pair. So now I am a glasses wearing girlie 100% of the time!
In order for me to get new contacts, I would need a new eye exam...all of which are muy expensivo! But I do LOVE wearing my glasses...I wish I could have like 10 pairs and change them daily to my liking. Maybe someday, especially if my prescription would just stay the same already!! Any worse and I'm going to be wearing coke bottles. I am already disqualified from thin, metal frames because of the thickness of my lenses, AND I pay lots extra to get them thinned. hmmmm... Working in 2 optometrist offices kind of makes me a 'snob' when it comes to eye wear. And of course I always like the most expensive ones :) Just a little insight into the world of sight--by Nicole!


4 comments:
whoo hoo! this would be a big step for me. I love having the versatility when it comes to options about wearing eyewear. Which is why I don't wear my glasses all the time like i SHOULD. I agree with you wholeheartedly though ... I would love to have a handful of glasses to pick and choose from like shoes or something :) You look so good in your glasses ... hooray for going 100%!
You should check out buying glasses online - here in the UK there are some really cheap lovely glasses available, there's probably more in the US. As long as you know your prescription, it's fantastic!
Nicole I love your glasses! You look dang good with em!
I can totally relate. I hardly wear my contacts unless I feel like getting "dressed up". Which is hardly ever really. I wish I had 10 pairs of glasses to play with too!
Post a Comment