

Yes from the pictures this is really all you need, along with ranch and zesty italian dressing.
I cook the bacon (pretty crispy since it's going in a salad) then cook a whole chicken breast smothered in zesty Italian dressing. Then I slice it up into strips or cubes, cut up the bacon, and I use pineapple chunks from a can. Smother all of that again with the Italian dressing and cook it all together for a couple of minutes to let the flavors intertwine. Then toss it in your lettuce and serve with ranch and Parmesan cheese.
Alma and I don't usually like salads, but this one is so good!!...I made it up, so you can do what you like with it. But it's easy, delicious, and quite hardy.
**I would also like to put in a special request AGAIN for Kristen's Chicken Salad...you know the one I'm talking about...please, please, please?!!!!




4 comments:
Hey! You had asked me a question on my blog and I totally forgot to respond, until now. Sorry if I seemed like a snob! I just got busy!!
I download all the freebies on the scrapbooking websites. There are LOTS out there! That is pretty much all there is to my scrapbooking world. :) I don't have any other special program for scrapbooking.
Does this help?? Feel free to email if you need to--
hollowayfam(at)yahoo.com
Ugg. I just typed this and it didn't go through. Here we go again.... okay, okay! Sorry I'm slow! Here's one bowl of deliciousness coming your way....
1/2 head Napa cabbage--shredded (last time used the whole thing and it made a monsterous amount...). Also, sometimes my mom makes 1/2 cabbage, 1/2 romaine lettuce...just depends on how you feel about cabbage taste.
1 carrot--shredded
1 bunch cilantro--rinsed and remove big stems, chop
2 chxn breasts--cooked and cut small
1 pkg Oriental Ramen noodles--crushed, save seasoning
1/2 c sliced almonds
green onions
Mix together.
Dressing
1 c. canola oil, 1 c rice vinegar, 1 pkg Ramen seasoning, 1/3 c sugar, 1/2 T sesame oil
Pour dressing over, refrigerate, and SCARF!!!
Yum! Thanks Nicole!
Well I hope you guys didn't get sick - I feel sooo bad, we should have just gone home Saturday when Mike got back from snowboarding to avoid contaminating all of Rexburg. Today is the 1st day I've acctually been able to do anything - I'll have to try this salad ;)
This salad looks good to me. I think I'm gonna try it tonight!
Post a Comment