HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!I know most of my posts lately have been dedicated to my one and only, and why should today be any different?! 3 years ago, I had my first official date with Alma. We were both in Provo, and he text messaged me the night before asking if he could take me to dinner. (I still give him a hard time about the text message :) He took me to the all-time best restaurant ever, Teppanyaki. For those of you who have never been to such a place (also called Musashi's, Benny Hauna's, Sato's, etc.--depending on where you live) you are really missing out. It's a dinner and a show! They cook the meal right in front of you, fully equipped with flaming onion towers, flying shrimp, food tossed to and fro, and the best meat you've ever had in your life! After we went there, I told Alma he was welcome to watch "The Notebook" with me and the roommates if he wanted (because that was my original plan). To my surprise he said he would. So this has been the tradition every year.
Last year, Jagger had just come home from the hospital so we couldn't really go out anywhere. So sweet Alma brought "Lovin'yaki" to us. Yes, he dressed up as the chef, created his own menu, and made all the same food...we even enjoyed a flaming onion tower! 10 star, hands-down, sweetest thing/best date ever! Alma is so thoughtful like that :)
Last year, Jagger had just come home from the hospital so we couldn't really go out anywhere. So sweet Alma brought "Lovin'yaki" to us. Yes, he dressed up as the chef, created his own menu, and made all the same food...we even enjoyed a flaming onion tower! 10 star, hands-down, sweetest thing/best date ever! Alma is so thoughtful like that :)
This year I'm not sure what to expect. Teppanyaki or Lovinyaki...I'll take either one! And I am so excited to watch "The Notebook" again! We own it, but are only allowed to watch it once a year because of the extreme passion, romance, and sappyness. I LOVE that movie!
But even moreso I love you Alma! You are everything that is good to me and enrich my life daily. I am a better person because of you. I have waited my whole life to love someone the way I love you. Thanks for being my companion, my love, my confidant, my everything, my better half, my valentine, and my best friend. You make me so happy. I love you more than I can express. Love your pinkey.




7 comments:
multnoma falls?!? oregon coast!?! i love you guys! Thanks for the show :) Happy day 'o love!
I guess I left my comment in the wrong page/section. You'll just have to hunt for it, and what could be better than a good hunt??!! Sorry, nothing to fill the freezer with at the end of this hunt, but hope you enjoy the comment. Its on your slide show page with slideshow.com comments.
We love you Guys!
Cletus
I love the slideshow. And I am still cracking up at Alma's lovinyaki. That is so sweet. What a good man. I think I might make a tradition out of watching a sappy movie on v-day. I need more excuses for movies like that.
You guys are seriously the cutest couple! You're like the epitome of the perfect marriage! I love you two so much, and appreciate the way you guys love, appreciate, and treat each other because it helps me know what's out there and what I can have. Alma I'm so glad you are a part of the family!! Hope you two had a wonderful day!! I love the slide show! (Alma, you are sooooo dark!!! -- hope Jagger gets some of your tint ;)and Nicole, you are absolutely gorgeous!!!) I love you guys!!!! Happy Valentines!!!
You guys are too cute! How are you always so perfect in every picture? Will Alma come cook for us? Looks so yummy! What a sweetie!
I love your valentines tradition. You two are so cute! I will definitely have to set my bro-in-law up with your sis. I'll be in touch!
jaggers so tiny in that picture. oh what a sweet baby.
Post a Comment