Monday, February 4, 2008

amazing alma

I have decided this will be a series of posts, rightly named. Why is Alma so amazing?...well, I certainly don't have enough time or room on the blog to tell you all the reasons, but the one that is post worthy today is our living room wall.
Alma and I have a very awkwardly shaped living room. We designed a shelf that we thought would look cool, which Alma built, painted and hung just recently. We found an awesome vase to go in it the other weekend, and I had made the picture blocks during our trip last year in Jackson. ..compliments of Tia.
For Alma's birthday I ordered some of my favorite pictures Alma had taken during his photography class this past summer. He really is so talented! And now we have a beautifully unique living room wall that I love. Thanks Alma!!


Other projects being worked on: Jagger's toy chest, Jagger name decoration/wall hooks!

I also decided I wanted to post a lot of Alma's amazing photos...the first two are the one's on our wall.

8 comments:

stephanie and sean said...

I'm absolutely speechless. I love it. I love everything about it. I love it so much I want a living room wall JUST LIKE THAT! Alma is so incredibly talented :) Thanks for sharing :) It was nice to talk to you today :)

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Wow! You two are way more artistic than I ever knew! I love Alma's pictures and the new living room wall - His pictures look like those beautiful prints from IKEA or something. I'm glad to see that you are using the photo cube. I'm glad we made them together. We should live closer, and maybe someday we'll get to :)

Peter and Jen Bell said...

Hi, I was a missionary in the same mission as Alma. I was on a friends blog and accidently hit the link to your blog, but quickly recognized Alma. I just wanted to say hello and congratulations on your baby boy. He is adorable! Best wishes

ken said...

Wow!! That shelf is awesome! I love how original looking it is-- I want one... :)

ken said...

Oh and I forgot to say... love the pictures too-- really nice job.

Unknown said...

Very cool! Where did you get your pictures blown up at? That looks incredible!

Andy and Melissa said...

I agree. Alma is awesome, and I want him to teach me how to more fully use my camera. Hidden talent, thats for sure. Also, those photo cubes are way cute. I want to make some. You will have to tell me how.

mattnbeth said...

thats beautiful. he is talented. you are a lucky girl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails